The Ocean Lodge is located on the west coast of Mayo and is only 20 minutes away from Connemara, 1hr 15mins minutes from Ireland west airport Knock and 3 hours from Dublin and Shannon airports
The route from Knock Airport
- From Knock Airport take the N17 through Castlebar and then take the N60.
- From there travel on the R335 to Louisburgh
- Continue straight through Louisburg for 6km
- Follow the signposts and take the third right after the church at Killeen.
The Route from Galway
For the scenic route through Delphi;
The second route from Galway
- Take the N59 through Oughterard.
- At Maam Cross turn right onto the R334
- Continue for Leenane and in Leenane take the R335 for Louisburg.
- 3km along the R335 take a left turn at Creggan Bawn
- Follow this road to Killeen Crossroads and take a left.
- Travel through Headford & Ballinrobe on the N84
- Take a left in Partry and continue on the R330 to Westport
- Take theR335 to Louisburg (as Above)
Ocean Lodge Killadoon Street View
View Larger Map
Ocean Lodge Killadoon Location Map